Now that you found all the Adult Toys you need and want at, Palm Beach Book and Video, you might want to bring a third person in to the relationship for a Threesome!! So if you’re ready to have a threesome and you think your partner is too, read these 20 things to keep in mind before getting into a threesome. Of course, you don’t have to memorize them.
20 things to keep in mind before bring someone else into bed
Just understanding these pointers will ensure that you don’t make any mistakes that could cost you a perfectly happy relationship with your partner!
1. Don’t pick a friend. Avoid bringing a good friend to bed. The best person to have a threesome with is someone you know well, but preferably someone from another area code, or on a vacation spot.
2. Romantic feelings. Neither partner should have any romantic feelings for the third person involved. It’s just sex. If you really want only a particular person in bed, you probably have some kind of feelings for them.
3. Someone you know well. Avoid involving anyone you know well or have to meet regularly. It’ll just make things awkward if the threesome doesn’t go your way. And additionally, it’ll always make one of the partners feel insecure.
4. Calm down. Drink a glass of alcohol to get rid of the nervousness.
5. Build the intimacy. When three of you get together, don’t dive into bed immediately. Spend a while sitting together or having a few drinks. Build the intimacy so the threesome doesn’t end up feeling like an awkward experience with a random stranger.
6. Use protection. You can’t ever be too careful about STDs. Always use just one hand to stimulate each partner and avoid interchanging hands. Keep a lot of condoms nearby, and switch condoms each time there’s a new penetration. Dental dams are a good idea too.
7. No one’s left out. It’s very important that you focus on your partner because they should never feel left out. It’s possible that you could forget your partner or get distracted by the arrival of a new person in bed.
8. Keep yourself involved. Run your hands over the other two people in bed even if you’re not directly involved or on top of someone else. Don’t kill the mood by appearing bored or sitting back in the corner because the other two are having sex or on top of each other.
9. When one partner leaves the room. Stop whatever you’re doing when one partner leaves the room for any reason at all. Don’t get intimate with the third person, not even a kiss, if one partner leaves to use the toilet. It’s the safest way to avoid creating insecurities, especially behind your partner’s back.
10. Penetration. Penetration is always a tricky subject. Speak about it with each other beforehand. But if you’re still unsure, avoid penetration unless you know your partner’s completely fine with the idea.
11. Don’t leave love bites. Leaving hickies on the third person will piss your partner off. And if you get a love bite from the third person, that’ll irritate your partner too. So just to be safe, avoid any kind of passionate marks of love while having a threesome!
12. Don’t be selfish. Threesomes are more about giving and satisfying the other two people than satisfying yourself. If you want it to go successfully, focus more on the others than on your own needs.
13. Permission. If you’re not sure something you do would upset your partner, don’t do it. You can always look towards your partner for acknowledgement. Asking for permission from your partner for every single thing you do can kill the mood at times. Set clear boundaries initially with your own partner, and don’t forget them in the heat of the moment.
14. The third person. Giving too much attention to the third person may make your lover feel ignored. It may seem selfish, but if you care about your partner and your own relationship, always make sure you give more attention to your own lover. The best way to make the third person feel more involved is by focusing on that person along with your own partner. No one feels left out, and yet, no one feels insecure this way.
15. Staying in touch. It’s always better if the third person you bring into bed has limited contact with the partner of the opposite sex. If you’re the guy in the relationship, don’t get too friendly with the girl your girlfriend brings to bed, and vice versa. It’ll help your partner feel more secure, and it’ll also avoid any extramarital affairs in the long run.
16. Orgasms. All three of you have to orgasm together, or in quick succession. Once the sexual high starts declining after a few orgasms, the person who’s just had their share of orgasms could get bored quickly and may be less inclined to stay involved with the other two.
17. The final orgasm. This may not seem like a big deal right now, but it could definitely turn into a big red flag. If you’re the guy, make sure you finish up the threesome only while penetrating your own lover, and not the third person. And if you’re the girl and you’ve involved another guy, make sure you end the threesome by having sex with your own lover, and not the other guy.
18. The third person shouldn’t sleep over, unless the three of you share a good bond already and don’t feel threatened romantically. The third person’s role here is to always ensure that they never come across as a threat to the couple’s relationship.
19. The next morning. Yes, the three of you have had sex with each other the whole night. But if you’ve involved someone of the opposite sex in bed the earlier night, keep some distance from them after the threesome is over. Don’t cuddle up more with the third person or spend more time talking to them.
Let your partner know that nothing’s changed and you still want and desire your partner more than any other person. Just because you’ve had sex with a third person doesn’t give you any reason to ignore your sleeping partner and cuddle up with the third person or pillow talk with them!
20. Nothing is ever too trivial to talk about. This is seriously the simplest, but also the biggest rule to remember. Making too many rules can kill the mood, but talking about each other’s feelings and doubts won’t. Speak with each other, and if even the smallest thought nags your mind, discuss about it with your partner. Remember, nothing is ever trivial here. And when you finally do decide to take the plunge, make sure you really are ready for it.
The most important tip to remember, If you and your partner have set clear ground rules and boundaries before entering into a threesome, don’t overstep those rules in the heat of the moment for any reason.
Sometimes, rules can feel like chores. But by following these rules, or at least keeping them in your mind, you can subconsciously try to avoid any threats to the relationship, while making your partner feel more loved and sexy at the same time.
So are you ready for your sexy threesome? Just keep these 20 threesome tips in mind before you enter into one, and you and your lover will feel closer and more connected after the threesome experience!
Please visit our store as we can help you with all your adult toy and sex needs. We have a huge inventory of dildos, strapons, vibrators, penis pumps, restraints, lube and anything and everything you can imagine!