Be Sexy! Be Wicked! Be You!
Love & Kink Purveyors Est. 1972
Adult Toys - West Palm Beach
4266 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33461
FANTASY TIP: Get creative, and put a little spark in your relationship. Try role playing and dare to explore your body. We have a full line of adult toys and fetish wear to make your most erotic fantasies a reality! Wild is better! Trust us, your partner wants it this way.
A little something about us:
Palm Beach Book and Video is Palm Beach County’s premier Adult Toy Store and Entertainment Center. We are the ONLY adult bookstore in the county boasting a large retail area with a large Adult Theater, 30 peep show booths, and private viewing rooms. We have the largest and best selection of Adult Sex Toys in West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Wellington, Palm Springs, Boynton, Delray and Boca Raton, with thousands of adult toys,vibrators, dildos, anal toys, BDSM paddles & restraints, penis pumps, dvd’s, lingerie, fetish wear, shoes, and much more more, from the leading adult toy manufacturers such as Lelo, Nu Sensation, California Exotica, Doc Johnson, Hustler just to name a few.
We are not just a sex toy store or one of the usual XXX stores, we are a destination, redefining erotica in South Florida.
So here’s a not-so-dirty little secret:
Sex is good for you! It may lengthen your life, boost your heart health and immune system, reduce pain and stress and improve your sleep, according to the most recent medical studies. Sex toys can be an exciting way to spice up your sexual life, whether using them by yourself or with others. There are many misconceptions about sex toys, but the truth is, people of all types use sex toys. Some choose to use them when they are alone, on their sexual partners, or on themselves while partners are present. We live in the future people! No more taboos, no more repressions, no more hang-ups! It’s time to take charge of your sexuality and explore your body.
How can I bring sex toys into my relationship?
Sometimes it’s hard to communicate our sexual desires to our partners, especially when wanting to bring something new into a sexual relationship. Some people may feel threatened by the thought of having sex toys added to their sexual life or they have stereotypes about who uses sex toys. Honesty and open communication are the best strategies for talking with sexual partners about sex toys. Your partner needs to understand where you’re coming from, what you’re interested in doing, and how you will respect their boundaries, in order for sex toys to be a healthy, pleasurable part of your relationship.
What Sex Toy Should I buy?
This is a very personal choice. Our store has thousands of adult toys to choose from. Generally speaking, vibrators are battery-operated or electrically powered devices that buzz or vibrate. They are used mainly for external stimulation, so if you're looking for clitoral titillation — which most women need to climax — a vibrator is your best bet. Some suggested types to try: "egg" or "bullet" styles, which have a speed-control lever and can be used for solo satisfaction or with your partner since they fit between the two of you; "hand-free" models that are held in place by straps that resemble a panty; or simple body massagers that you can use on your clitoris, as well as on sore muscles. (Body massagers are pretty powerful and often recommended to women trying to achieve the big O for the first time.) When choosing a vibrator, you'll want to consider the intensity of the sensation and the noise level (the softer the material, the quieter the toy). Today’s modern vibrators are not the vibrators of old. They have rechargeable batteries and come with multiple vibration settings for speed, intensity, pulsing, heat, etc.
If you want the feeling of penetration, you'll want to try a dildo, which resembles a penis, usually doesn't vibrate, and can be used vaginally or anally. (If you want to try
back-door play, make sure it has a base specifically designed so it doesn't slide up too far.) When choosing a dildo, you'll want to factor length and width into your decision. And if you're looking for G-spot stimulation, try a phallic-shaped toy with a specially curved top. For the best of both worlds, check out the ever-popular Rabbit, a two-in-one toy: The swirling shaft offers the pleasure of penetration, while the buzzing "rabbit ears" stimulate your clitoris.
Ladies don’t leave your men out of all the fun. We have masturbators of all types, cock rings, and vibrating penis rings you both will enjoy. Also for the adventurous we have a full line of anal toys just for men. We also have a full array of lubricants that are either water, silicone, or oil based.
3 - TIPS FOR BUYING SEX TOYS
#1 Don’t be shy:
Our professional sales staff are familiar with all the products in the store, so don't be shy — ask or help. Sex Toys can get expensive, so you should be well-informed before you make any purchase. And if you don't understand the purpose of a certain item, again, feel free to ask.
#2 Act Natural:
If you are nervous and think something is comical, it's OK to show it. The first time that I went to a sex shop, I laughed a whole lot, but I did so discreetly. Don't worry; the
salespeople are used to it. Even if you think you've seen everything, you haven't. Nothing is shameful. Relax and enjoy shopping in our fun and friendly store.
#3 Bring your lover, friend, or come alone:
Whether it's your lover or just a friend they may help you feel more comfortable in this environment as you'll have someone to communicate with about the different products. If you are more private don’t worry most of our clients come in alone. Our staff is very polite and discreet they will make you feel comfortable and help you with any questions.
12 - FUN TIPS TO MAKE SEX WAY HOTTER
1. Sex is so much more than just physical. Sex begins the second you meet your partner! its the way you say hello, the way you look into his/her eyes, your body language. Guys begin by listening to your ladies. Ladies build your man up. They like to hear that they really are a super hero. Make him feel that way.
2. Set the mood. Candlelight diner, a hot bath together, dim the lights, light a scented candle, give each other a massage with some Kamasutra oils.
3.Throw a pillow or the Wedge into the mix. No, don't have sex with the pillow, that's weird. But a pillow can modify most positions by slightly altering the angle of penetration, and that can make a huge difference.
4. Be adventurous. Try new positions. Reverse cowgirl, doggy, side, standing up, 69, legs hanging off the bed. The idea is to improvise, move around, trust us you will love it. Also try a mirror. Visuals are a strong mood enhancer.
5. Don't have time? Too Busy? Have sex on a deadline. Give yourself 20 minutes, or if you're daring, an hour where you can have sex. Force yourselves to have foreplay until the timer goes off.
6. Wear your socks. Research shows that keeping your socks on during sex can help regulate your body temperature, which in turn makes you more comfortable and it makes it easier to orgasm. Keep a pair of socks around just for sex.
7. Use a tie or restraints. Modify a position by tying your hands behind your back, above your head, or to the bed. Or use it as a blindfold. Limiting mobility or covering your eyes and giving control to your partner can make an old position feel totally new. It's like the espresso shot of sex modifiers.
8. Toss in an adult toy! Using your vibrator externally while he's inside you can make even missionary awesome. You can even use it on your male partner. Don't start popping it into holes without asking, but even holding it against his balls can produce some surprising results (spoiler alert: it will make him come). Toys Sex can provide mind-blowing orgasms. Experiment and try different types of sex toys.
9. Get intimate. Kiss while you come! This is how people make love people! Kissing during an orgasm adds an emotional intensity, like you can almost feel your partner's orgasm vibrating through you, like when you went on a field trip to the science center and all held hands while someone touched that electricity orb. Someone sappier than me would probably describe it as two bodies becoming one though.
10. Help him to edge. Edging sounds like something only cool kids do ("Bro, do you even edge?") but it's really just a way to describe the act of stopping sex right before the point of orgasm to cool off a bit before starting up again. Forcing each other to hold off from orgasm can make the eventual release much more intense (and also make him last longer).
11. Take it outside. The shower, the couch, the kitchen table, the floor. A change of scenery makes for a surprising rush (like when you get to work from home for a day — it's like, "WTF Where am I?"). Plus, having sex over the side of an armrest might feel a lot better than doing it over the side of your much shorter bed.
12. Throw in some (approved) anal play. There are thousands of nerves around the anus and perineum. A little anal stimulation can go a long way. Stimulating the anal entrance can even be enough to intensify sex (and this goes for both genders). You don't need to be shoving your fists up there, just move your finger around like you're trying to recreate that ringing noise that happens when you run your finger around a wineglass. Just make sure you ask first. People are sensitive about their butts, but once they get it they will love it.
Palm Beach Book and Video is committed to making your shopping and adult entertainment experience a pleasant one; after all your pleasure is our business. Our motto is “one love” for all. We do not judge and are open to all sexual orientations – straight, LGBT, alternative, and everything in between.
So what are you waiting for? Come check us out.
We hope to see you soon!
Adult Toy Store
Theater & Booths